At present, SABBS hosts appraisal days in South Africa, Namibia, Africa, North America, Canada, the UK, Europe and Scandinavia throughout the year. The dates of appraisal days appear under Diary.
The following requirements must be met when presenting a dog for appraisal:
- One of the following must be submitted:
- The Birth Certificate, in the case of a first appraisal, or
- The Registration Certificate, in the case of a reappraisal.
- The dog must be at least 12 (twelve) months old.
- The dog must be microchipped.
Appraisal results are also published on the web as they become available, and provide valuable information on how the offspring from various Boerboel studs performed at their appraisals.